Now that you’ve had a look at our temporary space as well as seeing the “bones” of our permanent office, what are your impressions? Share your thoughts through the comments form!
Just a few reminders from the tour:
- Floor plan – The 10th floor plan has been refined yet again. Click on the link below to get the version 3.
- Office keys – If you regularly arrive for work before Jeri or Debbie (before 8:30) or if you often work well beyond 5:30, you may want to get an office key. The key will open any entrance to the 10th floor. Let Jeri know your interest.
- Furniture layouts – Debbie is collecting workspace furniture layouts for the 10th floor; all forms are due Friday morning, Oct. 11. She also has blank forms if you need one.
- Parking passes – Jeri will have garage decals and surface lot key cards on Friday. Parking attendants are aware of our move schedule, so if you arrive on Tuesday without a pass or decal, no worries.
- Move Day, Friday, Oct. 11 – Everyone is expected here at 8:30 to help with the last minute moving details. Lunch will be provided.
Coffee and the water dispenser were removed today, but help yourself to bottled water. There isn’t room in the fridge, so the water isn’t chilled. Because coffee service will resume and our chilled water dispenser will be installed at Riverplace Tower on Tuesday, Oct. 15, we’ll bring in a few gallons of coffee and some bottled water.
Our refrigerator will be cleaned tomorrow afternoon (Thursday, Oct. 10). So claim your stuff or it will be tossed. Friday afternoon the fridge will be disconnected to clear the icemaker, and vending machines will be emptied as well.
If you have any questions about the move or our offices, please use the comments form! We’ll answer as soon as possible.